Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Let's get started

Here we go again. Don't stop me now! Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be. It's the eye of the tiger. He's a scumbag don't you know?

Damn. Every time I try to write in english just come up with lyrics. I guess that's how it works with second languages, right? RIGHT? *smiles nervously*

So, what's going on? This is an interesting week for our beloved city: Mobile World Congress is on fire, gathering prostitutes from all around the world. Oh, and also many engineers, salesman and so on...

Zuckerberg is running the fuck up Montjuïc and posting it on Facebook. At least he had mercy on us and didn't post his stupid runner statistics. By the way, he and his wife had dinner at the kitchen of one of the best restaurants in da city, Caelis. For real, in da kitchen, they didn't feel like mixing with ordinary people. These guys only eat food directly from the pan of michelin-star rated chefs. Well, I'm sorry our crappy ramblas restaurants are not enough for you, sir!

Sit in one of those, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride
When you thought things couldn't get any worse, a subway strike has strike (does this make any sense?) this congress. In addition to the already awful public transportation service, employers have decided to complain about their safe jobs and exceptionally high salaries. Good luck guys.

Gotta go now, I'm browsing for some tickets to sneak in one of those fancy MWC after-work parties. Yesterday I attended one of those and I got a piece of cake FOR FREE.

Thanks for your time.

   

2 comments:

  1. Who sucks more, MWC o the crusties against MWC? Embarrassment by Zuckerberg o by Zuckerberg's cheeleaders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say both. Actually, we should call him "Suckerberg"

    ReplyDelete

Let it out